Vernitech Consulting Limited is a comprehensive engineering firm with uncommon capabilities for planning, designing, executing construction projects, offering core mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design, as well as fire protection, architectural lighting technology, commissioning, and sustainable consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Administrative Officer
- Reporting to Managing Director and working alongside the Head, Enrolment services, responsible for the provision of comprehensive guidance on all HR matters for dedicated areas of the business.
- Advising management and staff on a wide range of HR related matters.
- Handling of disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances.
- Manage and co-ordinate manpower planning in line with company expansion.
- Managing absenteeism through absence management policy for both short and long term absence in line with HR objectives.
- Ongoing review and enhancement of Company and HR Policies and Procedures in line with legislative developments.
- Creation and delivery of HR related management training and induction programmes.
- Contractual administration.
- Management of recruitment and selection activities for technical, professional and managerial
- Level positions to include formulation of job descriptions, advertising and management of interview process.
- Lead and manage various HR projects as directed by the Managing Director and in line with HR objectives.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
- Be flexible & co-operative at all times.
- An assertive but calm demeanor
- B.Sc or HND in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management or related fields.
- Must be between the age of 23-30 years.
- Provision of advice to managers/supervisors Handling of disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising human resources policies & procedures Managing simultaneous recruitment campaigns
- Knowledge of computerised HR systems
- Must have completed NYSC or with discharged letter.
- At least 2 years’ recent relevant generalist and advisory HR experience gained within a fast paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of current Nigerian employment legislation
- Graduate of the CIPMN or working towards qualification. Considerable experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Experience gained within educational services environment
- Previous experience of enrolment of students and teachers, training and processing payroll
Job Title: Receptionist/Front Desk Officer
- Providing information to clients or all those people who will call in the office or visit the office premises.
- Provides all kinds of clerical and administrative support.
- Is responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the front desk area.
- Answering the queries of all those people who call in the organization or information seekers about the business.
- Receive all the important messages and pass them on to the required authorities.
- Honoring and greeting people who enter the organization and communicate with them in a pleasing manner along with a positive attitude.
- Maintaining a record of appointments and coordinate those to the right people in the office.
- Have knowledge about the business status of the organizations for which he/she is rendering the services.
- The front desk receptionist is considered as the face of an organization.
- The receptionist at the front desk is also responsible for distribution of mails, deleting the junk mails and prioritizing the important mails that are required for business purposes.
- The front desk receptionist is responsible for dispatching and receiving important documents, preparing financial correspondences, filing documents, making photocopies and sending faxes.
- He/She should coordinate with all the employees of an organization for conveying important messages.
Requirement and Experience
- Smart and a computer literate, not more than 29 years
- Good written and verbal communication skills- English
- Required Experience:2-5 years
- Minimum of HND
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send complete and updated CV’s to ‘The Admin Desk’ via: [email protected]
Application Deadline 10th December, 2017.