Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) is our Global organisation, committed to providing innovative products and services to enable multi-national organisations to stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. We are on a journey to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one mobility solution and are able to help our clients do ‘more with less’ by empowering employees to work more flexibly and efficiently.
Job Title: Regional Solution Sales Manager
Job Code: APAC0000276
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
- You will be responsible for leadership and performance of the Solution Sales Specialist Function over Asia Pacific. This covers all Outbound sales performance in Asia and Inbound performance in OPCO & Partner Markets.
- You are to ensure that the Solution Specialists take the lead in driving the Account Managers to landscape the customer base to identify complex mobility opportunities and drive to completion to ensure both Outbound and Inbound targets are achieved.
Impact on the business:
- To achieve against annual TCV across key product sets.
- To achieve specific product targets for the Asia region of Unified Communications, Mobile Device Management, and Security, Telecoms Expense Management and Professional Services.
- Drive and on-board new partners to enhance product set.
- Ensure overall sales plan is delivered for the team including numbers, people, customer and process.
Customers, supplier and third parties:
- Managing and on boarding of key partners to enhance product set – in conjunction with Product and VPC.
- Personal involvement to win and retain large / complex accounts and develop / maintain strategic customer relationships at C level
- Ensures Net Promoter Scores (NPS) for accounts are met / exceeded
Leadership and teamwork:
- Leads the opportunities driven by Solution Specialist function.
- Ensures Sales Teams are motivated and that accounts and opportunities are allocated to maximize revenue growth
- Ensures diversity and attrition targets within sales teams are met.
- Attracts and enables sales talents to grow by creating opportunities in sales team.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to ensure the best sales performance, account planning and management.
Innovation and change:
- Lead innovation workshops and sessions with clients
- Helps create new revenue streams from new products, via partnerships and by selling through accounts
- Create specific sales initiatives for the region on each key product type to ensure appropriate actions are in place to hit product targets.
- Leader in internal communication with Sales Enablement, Propositions, Product and Commercial Marketing to ensure products launched in region or fit for purpose and can be sold via Specialist Sales Teams to drive revenue performance.
- Outstanding communicator able to motivate team, build beneficial customer relationships and able to convince internal stakeholders
- Responsible for interactions at all levels with the region to ensure full alignment and support provided
The Candidate Profile
- You are responsible to ensure that all new solutions brought to the Asian market are fit for purpose and that the specialist team are equipped to solution sell and enhance capability within the direct sales team.
- You will lead Innovation in Asia – managing innovation sessions with clients through the utilisation of the solution specialists.
- Leadership experience in IT or Telco organisation.
- Proven Sales Success
- Good communication skills and sales track record
- Can-do attitude and strong execution skills
- Experience working in multinational matrix organisations
- Strong analytical skills and provide operational recommendations to improve sales performance
- Proficiency in English and at least one other language
- Deep work experience in Telecommunications / IT Industry
- Commitment from Vodafone
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong leadership experience of managing teams
- Ensure appropriate training is provided to and completed by all team members and that these skills are applied in daily operations
- to analyse complex data points and provide clear operational
- Domain expert in mobile and fixed telecommunications and C level selling
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below