Wazobia Technologies is a professional software development agency dedicated to producing high quality products. We have intensive experience in building bespoke software applications for SMEs and large enterprises. With years of work, experience and a team of creative minds that are always on tap, your satisfaction is our goal and were here to get it done. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Level Frontend Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting a Senior Level Frontend Engineer who is passionate about solving problems by delivering high-quality code. We help brands thrive through creative and innovative software solutions.
- We seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, and development by embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility. We use mainly TypeScript and React, so, preferably, you should be comfortable with those.
Our Tech Stack:
- Web-Application written in ReactJS, Typescript and Vue.js
- Data storage with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis , Graphql and RestAPI
- Docker, heavy usage of AWS
- As a Frontend Engineer, you will work in a cross-functional delivery team of between 7-15 team members (Designers and Engineers)
- You will be responsible for developing new products, features and using state-of-the-art technologies to bring our products to the next level
- Design and implement complex software applications, focusing on creating delightful user experiences
- Be a critical part of the development team by implementing and deploying complex software applications
- Apply software engineering best practices along with a security first mindset in a scrum team
- Present, share and demonstrate your work to team members and stakeholders
- Working with the design, engineering and software testing team.
- Mentor junior members on the team
- As a collaborative team member, you will have a voice in our daily stand-ups that will be listened to and help us to grow together as a team and you will be a part of an environment that allows you to shape both the technical vision and culture in a growing team.
- As a Senior-level engineer, you will drive technology discussions and also take care of unit and integration tests (adding and maintaining) together with our Quality Engineers.
- While the client-side applications will be your core responsibility, we believe in cross-functional people as well as cross-functional teams, so there are always opportunities to influence decisions, support other engineers within your team, and work across the full stack.
- Understanding of Agile delivery Methodologies. Comfortable working in teams, leveraging kanban or scrum boards
- As a Senior Level Engineer, you must have at least 5 years of experience in software development.
- You have you have a profound knowledge of proper state handling in React.js. (Other frameworks like Angular, Ember, etc. are plus)
- You are quality-driven and experienced in writing unit, integration, and e2e(end-to-end) tests, and you have a good sense of software quality.
- You are able to communicate your technical ideas and solutions through the appropriate tools, diagrams, and documentation.
- You have experience with building web applications that can be surfaced within partner websites or mobile applications.
- You feel comfortable debugging to solve problems, and you worked on larger codebases.
- Define and enforce a release management process, as well as prepare clear release notes.
- You are a communicative and collaborative team player
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written
- Have experience using Laravel
- Strong Understanding of Frontend frameworks like React TypeScript, Vue or Angular.
- Experience using tools like Docker.
- Ability to come to office 2/3 times a week.
N700,000 – N1,000,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
27th December, 2022.