Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 800 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Supervisor III
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Family: Operations management
- Field supervisor responsible for operating WS tools at the well site.
- This role also requires that the supervisor participates in all required online and offline reporting.
- While not in the field the supervisor will report to the shop each morning and participate in daily shop activities 8am to 5pm unless otherwise agreed by the WS manager.
- This role may also require the supervisor to attend client meetings.
- The field supervisor will act as a mentor for junior/trainee field persons whenever possible.
- While not in the field this role requires the supervisor to assist in shop operations including but not limited to mentoring junior staff, shop staff and assisting the WS manager and or coordinator as needed.
- This role may also require shop based work including but not limited to helping load out jobs, test, and repair and maintain equipment when requested by WS manager and or coordinator.
Duties & Responsibilities
Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9001 (where applicable) quality assurance system. Including:
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- Identifying areas requiring improvement and/or audit.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 15years intervention Experience
- Diploma or Degree
- At least 5 years in Thru Tubing specific experience) or 100 record TT field jobs completed.
- 10 years Oil field related experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply