Whyte Cleon Limited is a Human Resource Outsourcing & Management Solutions provider in Nigeria with over 18 years business experience.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager, Strategy and Implementation
- The main focus of the position is to invent solutions and support the implementation of initiatives designed to attain project goals.
- The Manager, Strategy and Implementation provides project management and support essentials to implement initiatives throughout the organization. This position will collaborate closely with the IT Manager, Operations Manager, Project Manager and the Human resources manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with the leadership team to design and implement effective strategies to ease project goals achievement
- Manage strategic relationships with stakeholders at various levels, including senior government oddicials
- Develop relationships around emerging clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigates, analyzes and recommends solutions for project implementation issues, including on-site visits when appropriate, to maintain end user satisfaction and continued engagement.
- Implements and tracks key metrics to analyze performance relative to project delivery and customer service.
- Executes Change Management, Communication and Training plans.
- Understands and manages evolving stakeholder expectations.
- Develops and presents business case for pursuing new opportunities for client generation.
- Identifies, communicates and negotiates strategic relationships with partners and Government stakeholders.
- Implements workflow policies/procedures and recommend improvements as part of the management team.
- Coordinates all communications to interested/impacted parties regarding all strategy changes and new initiatives.
What we need: