Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Firm is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Admin Manager will be responsible for overseeing procurement, facility management, maintenance activities etc.
- The ideal candidate should good understanding of procurement, tender and bidding process
- Should good knowledge of document control
- Should understand processes and be able to implement and drive them
- Should be proactive, self-motivated, driven and result-oriented
- Should have an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills
- Should have excellent organizational, management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating the day-to-day general administrative duties
- Procurement – Local & International
- Processes – Setup and driving processes across the organization
- Store & Warehouse Management
- Asset management – Procure, maintain, and manage assets
- Facility Management
- Security Management
- Manage Government and other non-business parties
- Budget Preparation and Monitor Costs – Work with Accounts
- Manage CSR activities
- Front desk, visitors & clients management
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage travel arrangements for staff and business visitors.
- Management of Company Phone lines and correspondence.
- Any other duties which may be reasonably required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Logistics, or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ hands-on administrative experience in a FMCG, Manufacturing
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Good knowledge of Procurement, tender and bidding process, document control, Facilities and Asset Management, and Budget Preparation and Costs Monitoring.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2021.