Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly targets.
- Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
- Formulate, organize and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
- Update and manage social media profiles.
- Update knowledge sales related legal documentation and property management.
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
- Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising and marketing promotional events.
- Monitors and follow-ups on specific tasks and project deliverables.
- Compiles, controls and monitors the budget in accordance with budget allocation/limits.
- Handle the relationship with clients and agents locally and globally.
- At least 4 years of experience within Real Estate / Property Development industry, with at least 3 years in a Luxury Real Estate company
- Experience in strategy development within Marketing & Sales for Properties & Real Estate Developments.
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or Sales or Business Administration or similar
- Preferably lives on the island.
Salary: N200,000 – 250,000 / month
Interested and qualified candidates should send the CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the email subject.
Application Deadline: 30th March, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.