WorleyParsons is a major Australian Energy, resources and complex process services provider with global presence, in Nigeria WorleyParsons presents Community Relations Co-ordinator
Job Position Summary:
- Support management in resolving community issues.
- Provide strategies to guide community activities.
- Advice and support management on issues relating to community and labor matters.
- Assisting management to provide safety leadership for the liaison offices.
- Oversight of subcontractor’ activities to ensure compliance of stipulated DeltaAfrik guidelines.
- Advise on Nigerian Content requirements.
- Facilitate interface with MPN Public Affairs, Logistics at QIT to enhance easy and prompt logistics activities.
- Liaise with subcontractor counterparts.
- Project, promote and sustain the image of DeltaAfrik.
- Lead and manage the community relations team providing direction to implementation strategies.
- Develop, support and deliver overall strategies for effective implementation of public relations activities ensuring minimal interruption to the execution of projects.
- Support DA management in resolving community and labor related issues.
- Facilitate interface / mutual relationship with host communities.
- Develop, update and review Policy, Plans & Procedures
- Good listening
- Writing and presentation
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Problem solving and change management skills.
- Analytical and conceptual skills.
- Influence skills.
- Methodical work / task process.
Apply to Worleyparsons by Clicking here