Youth Advocacy For Social Change Foundation (YASCF) is a not for profit, non-governmental organization (NGO) founded in 2013 and based in Ilesa, Osun State, Nigeria We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Locations: Lagos, Ondo, Ilesha – Osun and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- To facilitate the implementation of Agenda of the Board of Trustees of the Foundation
- Day-to-day coordination of the activities of the Foundation in the actualization of its set objectives.
- Oversee the preparation and submission of annual activity-based project budgets as well as monthly and quarterly financial reports and sending of new funding requests
- Ensures close collaboration and coordination with cooperating partners to guarantee smooth implementation of activities and achievement of results as specified
- Manage media (traditional and social) communication for the Foundation.
- Creating and managing virtual and physical engagement programs for the Foundation.
- Evaluating impact of programs and providing quarterly/Annual reporting on Foundation’s activities and impact.
- Drive funds raising and beneficial partnership that will drive sustainability of the Foundation.
- Manage and provide content for the Foundation’s Programs.
- Facilitate the process of impact assessment of programs on beneficiaries.
- Day-to-day coordination of existing programs and volunteer operations.
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in international relations or other related courses.
- Minimum of 6 years cognate work experience with an NGO of similar values and objectives
- Experience in fundraising for NGOs,
- Experience in Corporate Social Responsibility and Development.
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2023.