Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Technical Admin Assistant
- Assist Head of technical services with daily reports from all sections in the department.
- Provide administrative support to Engineering staff.
- Maintain and update documents of Engineering staff, Equipment, projects etc.
- Taking down minutes of meeting and circulating to all concerned.
- Updating all EWO (engineering work order) records and replying all concerned departments of action taken.
- Keeping of accurate data of staff with respect to shift plan, uniforms and remuneration.
- Assist Admin and Accounts for all payments related to overtime, other allowances and payment vouchers.
- Arrange and facilitate travel, accommodation and meetings etc for Engineering Department.
- Maintaining Vehicle Log Book of Drivers and computing mileage of vehicles.
- Maintaining clients database/use of Navision.
- Draw-up Agenda for meeting after due consultation
- Acting in capacity of Maintenance Coordinator on his absent.
- Attend to visitors and shedule appointments for HTS or other section Heads.
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Information sharing with HTS about all technical issues within department and EWO follow up.
- Develop system of communication with staff within the department and other departments for update and make reports.
- Managing calendars (internal & external), scheduling meetings, screening and handling office communications, and directing visitors and other administrative office procedures as appropriate.
- Safe keeping of records and information in engineering department.
- Record correct accounting and reporting attendance and overtime.
- Conduct effective research to support technical projects.
- Software usage relevant to job duties will be evaluated.
Critical Qualifications/Skills Experience
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
- Technical Admin Assistant should possess any qualified degree or related field.
- Should possess a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Must have Administrative skills and be able to work under pressure.
- Must be flexible, proactive, responsible, and demonstrate an ability to be a self-starter and get the job done.
- Possess ability to learn fast.
- Good telephone, writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in IT skills (Ms Word, Ms Excel and Ms Outlook).
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply