The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
Our 30 year success story has been one filled with excitement and fulfilment for our clients, overcoming difficult challenges, cutting across Private, Public and social sectors while staying true to our beliefs that limitations are only a figment of the imagination, with our committed and innovative team, we have proved this time and again.
Job Title: Team Lead, Human Resource Department
This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, on boarding, policy implementation and employment law compliance.
Excellent leadership skills and communication skills are a prerequisite for this role. This individual must also possess customer service skills.
- Administration of various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; preparation and enforcement of employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Development of department goals, objectives and systems.
- Supervision of staff welfare administration.
- Conducting administrative staff meetings and attending other meetings and seminars.
- Maintaining company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Administration of employee compensation;
- Monitoring of performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Conducting of recruitment exercise for in-house and outsourced resources.
- Supervision of new-employee orientations; monitoring career-pathing program
- Handling of employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Functional and administrative supervision of the HR Business Unit Team Members.
- Degree in human resources, labor relations or business management or an equivalent combination of education and experience is necessary.
- Human Resources Capacity.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Project Management.
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct.
- Time Management
- Considerable progressively responsible experience in a variety of directly related human resource functions is
- Necessary, to include HR consulting, labor and employee relations, employment, compensation and the
- Interpretation of bargaining agreements as required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below