Posted on :
1 Oct, 2010
1 Oct, 2010
Unilever produces and supplies fast moving consumer goods in food, and home and personal care product categories in Europe, the Americas, Asia, and Africa. It offers soups, bouillons, sauces, snacks, mayonnaise, salad dressings, olive oil, margarines, spreads, and frozen foods, as well as cooking products, such as liquid margarines under Knorr, Hellmann’s, Becel/Flora, Rama/Blue Band, Calvé, WishBone, Amora, Ragú, and Bertolli brands. Unilever Nigeria Plc started as a soap manufacturing company, and is today one of the oldest surviving manufacturing organizations in Nigeria.
After series of mergers/acquisitions, the company diversified into manufacturing and marketing of foods, non-soapy detergents and personal care products. These mergers/acquisitions brought in Lipton Nigeria Ltd in 1985, Cheesebrough Ponds Industries Ltd in 1988. The company changed its name to Unilever Nigeria Plc in 2001.
Unilever Nigeria Plc, a leading Multinational Company in the FMCG sector requires the services of an Executive Assistant.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
• Manage the day-to-day administration of the Director’s office and diary
• Respond to queries and requests on non-technical issues and escalate to the Director where necessary.
• Ensure & coordinate relevant & adequate logistics for the Director and other events connected to the Director’s office.
• Make efficient travel arrangements as required for the Director’s office
• B. Sc in any discipline (social sciences preferable) with a 2nd Class degree
• 2-3 years administrative/HR experience
• Previous experience in the FMCG industry an added advantage
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• High level of attention to detail
• Effective prioritization
• Excellent communication (oral & written)
• Good Interpersonal relations
Method of application
Qualified candidates should send their detailed resume to Recruitment.[email protected] with the Job title as the subject heading.
Application Deadline: 5th October 2010