Posted on :
4 Feb, 2010
4 Feb, 2010
ActionAid Nigeria currently invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Programme Advisors, HSS Project (2 positions Abuja & Enugu)
• Degree in Health Sciences, Social Sciences, Arts or Humanities is essential.
• Masters degree in a related field is essential.
• Seven years post NYSC experience is essential
• Four years experience in a similar position in the development sector preferably in community based health work is essential
• Ability to maintain donor relationship and accountability in line with funding policies and standards is essential
• Strong oral and written communication skills is essential
• A person of integrity, creative and takes initiative, able to work effectively in a diverse team environment are essential
All interested candidates should fill in the application form as accessed from the application pack from www.actionaid-nigeria.org The application pack contains the Vacancy announcement, Job Description and Application form. Subject line of emails should clearly state position applied for otherwise application will not be considered.
ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women are particularly welcome. In line with the GIPA principle, applications are also particularly welcome from candidates living with HIV/AIDs (PLWHAs).
Closing date for receipt of application forms is 6th February, 2010. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Only electronically completed application forms will be entertained and should be mailed to [email protected] Applications will ONLY be considered if submitted on AAN’s Standard Application forms.