Aldelia Group – Our client, an indigenous Payment Solutions company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
Reports to: The Chief Executive Officer
- Acting as the MD’s first point of contact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with the MD to understand functional business objectives.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with the MD.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for the MD.
- Undertaking background research, to produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Working with Senior Managers to ensure information, reports, etc are produced to quality and deadlines.
- Managing the diary of the MD and arrange meetings as required.
- Organizing and dealing with correspondence and legal documents.
- Liaising with technical partners on behalf of the MD as required.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with relevant Senior Managers.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Good University Degree in an IT related course is compulsory
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a corporate organization with the will to learn.
- Excellent speaking, writing, researching, editing and presentation skill.
- Social media savvy; Facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Savvy on design tools.
- Preferred candidate is male .
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 27th October, 2019