The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Working together with key participants to compile the budget.
- Spearheading strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Controlling company costs, and introducing tactical initiatives to address theft and other losses.
- Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting, and bank processes.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports.
- Overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices.
- Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable participants.
- Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities.
- Completing performance reviews in a prudent manner.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Sales, oil & gas Finance, etc
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND
- Experience: 10 – 15 years
- Experienced with the knowledge of oil & gas downstream operations
- Must have experience in oil and gas operations downstream section.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 26th April, 2021.