Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Security Specialist
Job Type: Contracts
- Support the Security related training & Campaigns by EPC Contractor.
- Review security risk assessment as may be provided by EPC contractor.
- Monitor & Track implementation of CTR & Subcontractor’s security strategy, plan, policies, procedures and guidelines on the project.
- Focal for Project Traffic Monitoring team and interface with LNG Traffic Control Unit (TCU) and Traffic Safety Committee.
- Monitor and Track CTR & Subcontractor IVMS implementation.
- Monitor Track & report all CTR & Subcontractor drivers IVMS performance.
- Design and implement Security assurance strategies, and act as a focal point for all Access control requests including vehicle passes.
- Support facilitation of all security-related investigations
- Support security onboarding training for sub-contractors personnel.
- Support the implementation of Base ++ HSSE Management Philosophy GAoTC HSSESP plan to achieve the declared/aspired future.
- Facilitate & coordinate Security Emergency related Drills.
- Facilitate the implementation of Security tools and techniques at the frontline and consistently manage Security Risks to As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP), preventing harm to personnel and damage to assets.
- First Degree or HND in Social Sciences and Arts.
- Security certification (or equivalent)
- 3+ Years in direct Security Role
- Niger Delta indigene would be an advantage
- The ideal candidate would have proven experience in Corporate Security Management.
- Previous experience with GSA would be added advantage
- Ability to work across international/cultural boundaries.
- Strong team player with good communications and interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.