Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geo-technical Inspector
Job Nature: For the duration of the contract
Experienced inspectors knowledgeable in Geotechnical and Geophysical Surveys in order to oversee the following work activities among others to ensure compliance:
- Mobilization & Demobilization.
- Evaluation of field reports and laboratory progress of work in line with the schedule
- Report concern and/or challenges for prompt mitigation
- Prepare valuation certificates on agreed milestone
- Preliminary survey of pipeline route corridor(min 100m), pegging, Staking and flagging of ROW Elevation shall be taken at a max. of 50m apart
- ROW Borehole
- Drilling of Boreholes
- Geophysical Investigation involving vertical Electrical sounding(VES) – 1 KM INTERVAL
- Production of 3.0 Nos Bounded hard copies and 3No.s Electronic copies of all deliverables in DVD format
- Geophysical Investigation involving Vertical Electrical Sounding(VES)
- Soil thermal resistivity measurement and Ground temperature measurements
- Laboratory Analysis, Reports and Transportation
- CPT to depth of refusal
- Metal and other buried services detection survey
- Security, Transportation and Community Affairs
- Previous years of experience in similar role.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2018.