Artee Group – The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager – Oshey
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all staff.
- Ensure full compliance to operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures, and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Manage the on-going profitability of the business, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the Oshey Bar & Chops and management.
- Deliver Oshey budget goals and set other short and long-term strategic goals for the Oshey.
- Developing improvement actions, carry out cost savings.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies.
- Closely monitor the Oshey’s stock count on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Come up with innovative ideas to boast sales
- Prepare weekly financial reporting for the owners and stakeholders.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services.
- Coordination with Heads of Department for the execution of all activities and functions.
- Be accountable for the responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Provide effective leadership to Oshey team members.
- A Minimum of 3-6 years of experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience in opening, managing, or re-positioning a Lounge with a clear track record.
- Strong management skills; Ability to appropriately assign or delegate work and authority to others in the accomplishment of goals and provide coaching, advice, and assistance as required.
- Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent computer system skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2021.