Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Director
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead and set the company-wide creative direction for the company’s visual brand.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Present a storyboarding or translate ideas to the creative team for clarity of expectations.
- Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
- Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively
- Ensure the creative team understands and follows the production process end to end to avoid work repetition and wastage for prints, supplies, and other creative designs.
- Implement creative projects and oversee them to completion; mock-ups, and other creative projects, including animations as necessary.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Develop and manage a creative business direction for the company, by liaising with the platform unit to get creative projects from clients, and supply projects.
- Collaborate with account executives and other stakeholders to obtain knowledge and deliver creative briefs according to clients’ requirements.
- Allocate, monitor and deliver exceptional clients’ campaigns according to set processes and timelines.
- Develop remarkable roadmaps, processes, policies, and direction for the team to build a strong department.
- Lead the team to creatively explore, set trends, and push boundaries
- Help onboard and guide the work of the department’s vendors according to budgets, timelines, and scope.
- Ensure team bonding and capacity building through coaching, mentoring and training.
- Plan for hiring and resourcing needs to grow the creative team.
- Ensuring all the organization’s or client’s visuals are consistent with the overall brand.
- Report progress of projects during project meetings.
- Safeguarding and proper documentation of creative assets.
- Drive revenue generation for the creative department.
- B.Sc. Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design, advertising, fine art, design or relevant field.
- 5+ years cognate experience as a Creative leader at a top brand or agency, with experience in managing high-volume, motivated creative teams (in-house or creative agency).
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Technical aptitude, curiosity, and a keen understanding of the creative categories in advertising (animation, graphics, copywriting, illustration, etcetera).
- Prior excellent experience in managing and leading a creative team to successful deployments.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Experience developing and evolving brand & marketing design systems, visual languages, and brand identities.
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
- Expertise in applying best practices for growth marketing and digital ads to our brand goals, and vision.
- Experience performing and managing a range of creative positions, such as graphics designer, art director, illustration, animation, copywriting, etc.
- Understanding of the business side of design.
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th July, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.