Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading eCommerce company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Owner – Fulfillment Operations
Employment Type: Full-time (On-site)
Department: Product Development
- Our client is looking to hire a Product Owner that will have a key role in discovering, refining, and developing opportunities for new digital products and experiences to support the company’s growing business.
- Manage the digital products that will drive stability and enhance our supply capabilities as we grow as an organization.
- The ideal candidate will be integral to driving the performance of OTIF (On Time & In Full) and Logistics KPIs.
- Deliver against several tactical warehousing improvement capabilities to ensure we are maximizing the effectiveness of the warehouse processes.
- Shape, discover, and frame the future of the supply domain as we expand to other cities over 2021.
- Work cross-functionally & closely with our operations, supply, distribution, logistics,partners,and leadership teams to unlock huge value in our supply chain.
- Work in an agile environment where you will collaborate with a squad of highly skilled tech teams to ideate, prototype, iterate and ensure a deep understanding and prioritizing of customer needs, business efficiencies, and commercial outcomes.
- Act as a Product Owner, maintaining the product backlog,create feature descriptions to provide guidance to Engineering & Data,alongside facilitating refinement and planning sessions.
- Advocate for our supply team, understand the problems faced, and proffer solutions where necessary.
- Ensure post-launch communications are targeted to the right end-users and contain key messages which are easily understood.
- B.Sc / Tech / BA in Business / Computer Science / Information Systems / Supply Chain and Logistics.
- 2+years’ experience in Product Management, particularly in B2B and Operations /Supply Chain.
- Experience in developing products alongside moving parts.
- Understand how to bring value to customers, using a sharp commercial mind to drive performance.
- Excellent at communication, bringing together people with diverse experiences,opinions,and opportunities in order to get things done,build deep relationships based on trust and respect.
- Ability to inspire and empower your team to achieve the business vision and goals as well as support key projects.
- Intensely analytical – you rely on quantitative data to make decisions,you use data to discover opportunities, identify issues and drive performance.
- Must be ateam player who is excited about delivering outcomes through the team.
- Structural thinking, the ability to zoom in and out on projects to challenge solutions on multiple levels.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Agile product management experience.
- Have a customer – centric approach to problems whilst maintaining a sharp focus on commercial metrics.
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 2nd October, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.