Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Agent / Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a friendly and professional Travel Agent to join our team.
- This role involves registering and enlisting new and existing hotels on Booking online platform, suggesting hotels destinations nationwide, maintaining client files, and managing large-scale events.
- In this position, your ultimate goal will be to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with in-depth knowledge of domestic hotel destinations.
- To succeed in this role, you should also possess outstanding negotiation and sales skills.
- Plan details for travel including transportation, accommodation, and airlines.
- Work with clients to determine their traveling needs.
- Guide clients on the appropriate styles of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Manage large-scale events including conferences and retreats.
- Book transportation and hotel reservations on behalf of clients.
- Collect payments and pay fees.
- Resolve travel issues, complaints, and refunds.
- Meet sales targets and profit goals.
- Maintain client information and financial records.
- Ensure you stay up-to-date with tourism trends by attending travel seminars.
- Bachelor / HND in Tourism, Marketing, Hospitality or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of hotels.
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively.
- Outstanding knowledge of the latest tourism trends.
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.