Posted on :
11 Feb, 2011
11 Feb, 2011
Brunel Energy provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Brunel Energy Nigeria recruits Equipment Coordinator
Scope of Service:
• To promote HSE behaviour within the testing activities and verifiy that HSE procedures are implemented by the team
• To follow up the reception and testing of Subsea Equipment as it is received from SPS sites, at Onne.
• To ensure the correct procedures and reporting tools (including technical database, planning, punch list control) are implemented
• To monitor and to follow up the execution of testing and preparation for installation of all equipment (including FATs and EFATs) at manufacturer premises to achieve maximum productivity, minimize cost and achieve smooth hand over. To validate the results of the operational tests
• To oversee the testing and handling of equipment at sites as may be required on behalf of the Subsea Group
• Education: Diploma/Degree qualified or equivalent
• Professional experience: 1-2 years experience involving offshore (Drilling/Completion) equipment
• Advantageous to have experience with Total/EPNL at materials Coordination Facility, and to have witnessed first hand the manufacture/testing/deployment of subsea equipment.