CCETC SUK Power Company Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Candidates should possess the following:
- A Degree in Law with certification from Law school (called to the Bar).
- Candidate must possess professionally knowledge with experience in legal matters relating to company / contract law, civil law, DISCOs / NERNEMSA and other power sector regulatory bodies and laws.
- Candidate must belong to recognized legal association e.g. NBA, ICSAN etc. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 7 years at the Nigerian Bar.
- Proficient in relevant laws and regulations, regulatory requirements in the Nigeria power sector e.g. NEMSA, NERC, DISCOs etc..
- Strong knowledge background/orientation with excellent business acumen in company and allied matters, and civil laws.
- Quality legal research and litigation experience
- Excellent writing skill.
- Have strong communication and management experience (planning, coordinating, and implementation).
- Be honest, diligent and professional certified.
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Professional experience/knowledge in both local and international laws.
- Familiar with international trade regulations and business, with experience in advisory roles.
- Strong negotiation skill and the ability to provide support and quality legal advice on business and legal matters to management.
- Must be between the ages of 35 – 45 years old and must have served in a similar position.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th November, 2021.
Note: Candidate must be willing to relocate as assigned.