Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited, is a company registered in Nigeria to provide E-learning and Power Solution with Headquarters in Lagos and a branch in Abuja requires for immediate employment the vacant position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Associate/ Graphic Artist
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Ability to use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company website and social media pages.
- Develop and manage projects, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Design all graphics required for all activities within the company ( both online and offline)
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Manage email and social media pages and marketing campaigns; Facebook, Instagram twitter, Google ads
- Work closely with web designers and videographers to create unique and engaging contents.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in any discipline preferably Marketing
- Strong creative and editing skills.
- Self-Motivated, Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented, Strong Attention to Detail.
- Strong knowledge of SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Microsoft Office.
- Two years’ experience in similar field.
- Trained and proficient graphic art knowledge
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st January, 2018.