Cordros Capital Limited is a leading financial services group in African markets with a reputation for wealth creation. We are licensed as Brokers/Dealers and Issuing House by the Securities & Exchange Commission and the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Cordros offers a broad range of services to a diversified client base which includes private clients, small businesses, financial institutions, corporations and governments. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting To: Group Managing Director.
Job Type: Permanent.
- Providing advisory support on business management to the GMD .
- Monitoring and evaluating the capital market conditions and make proposals to the GMD for optimal financing vehicles
- Keeping abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect various businesses/ departments, as well as monitoring the economy to determine its effect on the business.
- Interacting with various internal & external clients to understand their expectations from the GMD and devising an effective strategy to better serve the business.
- Creating contingency plans to manage unforeseen circumstances
- Planning meetings, sending reminders and take detailed minutes.
- Writing emails, correspondence memos, letters.
- Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and prioritizing most sensitive matters
- Assisting the GMD during Board meetings
- Acting as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Carrying out any other assigned duties.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of which 3 should have been in a Capital market, financial Services industry. A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional personality and demeanour
- Excellent judgment with the ability to deftly manage sensitive and confidential situations
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to details
- Excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage time effectively.
- Highly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
- High level of agility and adaptability.
- Good knowledge of financial services (Capital Market will be an added advantage).
- Commercial awareness
- Possession of strong analytical skills including financial statement analysis.
- Good business and relationship management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.