Creditville offers cash loans (For Salary Earners & Business Owners) to meet urgent needs ranging from rent, school fees, business expansion etc as well as vehicle loans (For Salary Earners & For Uber/Taxify as well as Keke & MiniBuses). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Credit and Marketing
- We are looking to hire an individual with proven understanding of the micro lending space; and a strong record of meeting and exceeding targets on a monthly basis while providing excellent customer service in the process.
- Drive the development of overall sales strategy, implement target client acquisition.
- Performance Management
- Plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines.
- Achievement of financial targets via sales of company’s products and services
- Oversee team activities and initiate feasible strategic business development plans.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- In-depth understanding of the organization’s business.
- Knowledge of Credit Analytics, budgeting, and cost control principles
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships;
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player;
- Strong customer focus;
- Understanding of the asset management business
- Resilience in ensuring goals are achieved
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant accounting tools.
- Participate in the professional development and performance evaluation of staff in line with the Company’s Human Resources policies
- Minimum of 7-10years sales or marketing experience in the financial service industry
- Strong understanding of sales metrics with the ability to identify areas for improvement
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to influence others;
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize;
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV to: [email protected] with Subject “Manager, Credit and Marketing”
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2019