DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are looking for the brightest, self-motivated and driven university graduates to fill the position below and provide support to DKT Nigeria’s operations:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- DKT Nigeria is set to recruit Graduate Trainee. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through contraceptive social marketing.
- Successful applicants for this position shall undergo six months rigorous training and orientation in various departments, after which they will be deployed to Lagos, Kano, Port-Harcourt, Yola & Benin where they are expected to perform field assignments and implement actions that promote DKT’s interests.
- Learn different functions and acquire knowledge of DKT Nigeria’s standards, procedures and methods required for carrying out departmental duties
- Undertake field or market-related activities to get field experience.
- Participate in periodic brainstorming sessions, identify trends and recommend proactive or remedial actions to address issues highlighted.
- Work with managers/ supervisors and accept delegated responsibilities and duties.
- Receive training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments.
- Participate in individual/group projects and make presentations.
- Any other assignments from the manager or Country Director
Qualification / Experience
- Must possess First degree in any relevant course (First class or second-class honors’ Upper Division in Public health, Mass communications, Pharmacy, Medicine, Business administration, Marketing & other related disciplines).
- Must be capable of shadowing more experienced staff to learn on the job and pick up valuable knowledge to support DKT Nigeria’s operations.
- Must possess excellent: communication, inter-personal, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (A well detailed CV which should include Biodata, Education & Work experience) with subject tagged ‘Graduate Trainee’ to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 21st April, 2018.