Eneight Limited – We are professionals in Product branding, merchandising, digital signages and experiential marketing which include solutions such as video walls, interactive kiosks, LED displays and customized software products. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities And Duties:
- Installing and configuring Tracking of Fuel and Fleet Management Systems at customer locations.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance on installed equipment/system at various designation
- Complete interactions with customers / clients to determine the nature of problems / complaints and render complete resolution to their satisfaction
- Attending to breakdown in all station as required
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving system related issues / faults.
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts as per existing problems / complaints.
- Supervising junior engineering and technicians
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Intermittent checks on equipment / systems for electrical safety
- Maintaining and reporting records of customer installation base and AMC’s
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies and raise procurement / purchase requisitions in time.
- Conduct Site Surveys without missing any details as per the pre-defined
- Survey Forms / Checklists.
- HND / B. Sc / B. Tech / B. Eng in Electrical Electronics Engineering with 3-4years of Experience in fleet management
- Theoretically good with electrical map reading
- Preferably Male but female can also apply
- Within the ages of 25 – 35
- Willing to relocate in the case of 95% field work (Outstation)
- COREN Certification is an added advantage
- Technical and Organizational
- Steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
- A solid grasp of advanced electrical software
- Fast ability in diagnosing problems and foresight into potential issues.
- Tech savvy with a successful history in same
- Excellent Communication
- Leadership and Problem-Solving
- Smart and Hardworking
- Creative and Innovative
- Business acumen
- Goal getter
- Team building and clients retention
- Excellent leadership, analytical and managerial skills
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
15th March, 2023.