Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Consultant
- As a Travel Consultant you are responsible for mapping out travel arrangements for corporate bodies, travel agencies and individuals. These include booking flights, arranging transportation to and from the airport, and booking hotel rooms.
- The Travel Consultant is to also help clients ensure their visas and work permits are up to date for the locations they need to travel.
- Make professional and accurate travel arrangements for our clients including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations
- Converse with customers to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour’s costs
- Follow the company’s procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR’s) and profiles.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with a minimum of 1 years experience as a travel consultant/ticketing and reservation officer
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proficiency in the use of Amadeus GDS; with Amadeus certification
- Ability to relate with internal and external stakeholders at various levels using diplomacy and tact
- Excellent Communication skills and attention to detail
- Result oriented with regards to quality and productivity goal
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 22nd June, 2021.