First Rivers Hospital Limited is located at 7/9 Old Aba Road, Rumuomasi / 250 Aba Express way Port Harcourt, with modern equipment. Through over 150 staff, 78 of which are core healthcare professionals, we are committed to the provision of compelling quality timeless medical services to our patients. Our objective is to maximally exploit medical sciences in the art of health management and preservation of life with regards to The Ultimate Intelligence. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for an individual with strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, experience, and a goal-oriented personality for the business manager position.
- This position is an ideal senior-level position for talented and dedicated individuals who want to roll up their sleeves and get to work right away.
- You will be working along with other management and finance teams.
- You lead the organization’s business development.
- BSc / Master’s in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in a business Manager role.
- Must be able to work with little supervision.
- Must have good organization and administrative skills.
- Must have good IT skills.
- Must be able to keep up with deadlines.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Marketing experience is an added advantage.
- Guarantee and deliver end-to-end satisfaction to patients or corporate clients.
- Development of growth strategies and plans.
- Manage and maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
- Expansion of customer base.
- Drafting business proposals and negotiating with stakeholders. Identify and map business strengths and customer needs.
- Create plans geared toward promoting and expanding of our services to both old and new clients.
- Identifying opportunities that will improve quality of service to our patients or retainership.
- Scheduling a list of organizations to visit for our services.
- Identify, manage, and follow up clients.
- Explore business opportunities and profitable revenue streams.
- Follow healthcare industry trends locally and internationally.
- Contract drafting and review.
- Get feedback, report on areas of success and improvement.
- Plan, develop and oversee the overall business development strategy.
- Plan for company’s financial success
- Create strategy to ensure maximum satisfaction for patients and HMOS.
- Set objectives, develop and maintain target list, meet goals,
- Generate new business idea.
- Make calls, attend client meetings, and perform thorough follow-up.
- Send daily/weekly reports and produce comprehensive and regularly update to CMD.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
7th March, 2023.