Getfit Technologies Limited is one of the fastest growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric. This idea was initially born to assist mothers snap back to their pre pregnancy bodies and help brides-to-be fit into their dream dress sizes and inspiring them to feel comfortable in their own skin, but this dream has been extended to everyone! Fitness and healthy living is everyone’s fundamental right. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persist in sales even in the face of failure.
- Establishing new businesses, organizing sales visits and ensuring all pre-assigned sales target is met monthly.
- Initiate sales campaigns to meet sales expectations.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications or applications.
- Complete sales reports, or other paperwork on a weekly basis.
- Negotiate prices within the company’s acceptable range for each product.
- Verify delivery schedules to meet project deadlines.
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to sell products and services.
- Identify prospective customers using business directories, leads from existing clients.
- Advise customers on product usage to improve sales.
- Constantly learn about new products and explain specific features of various products to customers.
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs or promote products
- Maintain customer record.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, and accessories.
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Volume of closed sales, relative to target.
- Leads converted to sales, relative to leads pursued.
- Client satisfaction rating.
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any relevant discipline.
- Proven experience as a marketer/sales Executive
- 3 years minimum working experience.
- Must have had experience in the sales of tangible product
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Go getter, personable, team player with good relationships skills
- Must reside within Lagos.
Skills & Competencies:
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and evidence of building strong relationships
- Solid knowledge of fitness gadgets, and the fitness industry.
- Ability to develop strong value propositions consistent with Customers’ needs
- Ability to connect strategic thinking and planning with hands-on tactical execution.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 12th November, 2021.