Gulfline Projects Limited delivers integrated project and support services to wireless and wired telecommunication service providers, financial, manufacturing and oil & gas organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Consultant
- We are currently seeking an experienced Business Process consultant to design, develop and improve internal processes and methodologies which link business needs across finance, IT & Customer Service and those of other departments, to Firm lottery/betting operations.
- This person will work from the Lagos but might be required to travel periodically
- Process mapping and business process engineering
- Leading process design workshops
- Designing and implementing business processes
- Managing process change
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance
- Facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
- Applying their knowledge of business process modelling notations (BPMN, EPC, BPEL) to documenting processes.
- Bachelor’s degree/HND required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel on assignments for projects as requested
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Previous experience working including short or long term field experience
- Experience in facilitating meetings, working groups, or large groups of people with varying opinions
- Business Analysis and process mapping
- Strong analytical, facilitation, and process mapping skills.
- Familiar with standard application development methodologies and tools.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Visio.
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work under pressure, think analytically and communicate effectively.
- Ability to adapt and stretch capabilities and skills to meet the business needs of a fast-growing firm.
- Strong experience analyzing business processes within a service-based organization.