Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports To: CEO Growth Enterprise and Empowerment Platform
Job Grade Level Mid – level Executive
- Responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations to help grow our brand’s influence locally while
- Also increasing brand loyalty and awareness. Duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring
- Our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with
- Experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an
- Outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing
- database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Plan and manage our social media platforms
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position
Skills and Behaviours:
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Must be available to travel.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.