Posted on :
7 Jun, 2012
7 Jun, 2012
Dragnet is looking for a brilliant operation personnel with excellent understanding of technology and new trends around technology to join our team.
JOB TITLE: Head of Operations
• Implement and drive strategic plans for all stages of the company’s core operations – Testing, Verification
• Identify business needs, objectives, and goals and deliver operational excellence
• To provide leadership to the management team to ensure targets are met.
• Ensure operational excellence through teams that deliver KPI’s through productivity, quality and value.
• To work closely with the Directors to create budgets, and ensure costs are controlled and financial targets are met.
• Analyse, interpret, and report to Directors/Management on operational performance, identifying areas of underperformance, and implementing strategies and solutions.
• Ensure business processes are reviewed and updated to ensure maximum performance.
• Communicate clearly and concisely across the operations to embed visions and values.
• To manage and cultivate business client relationships in order to deliver KPI’S and SLA’s
• Liaise with the sales teams to deliver the sales strategy, and to identify ways to improve sales potential.
• Ensure all client and customer relations are managed to ensure best possible delivery.
• Execute client mandates using Dragnet designed software applications
• Plan, schedule, execute and manage technical operations
• Monitor standards in the delivery of all Dragnet services.
• Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in a similar position at least 2 of which must be in a managerial role.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division from a reputable university.
• Proficient in the use of word processing and spreadsheet software
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter with ability to prioritize and organize work load
• Ability to work independently with limited supervisory intervention on day to day basis
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
• Relevant industry experience within technology sector is a plus
To apply, visit www.dragnetnigeria.com/vacancy