Posted on :
2 Sep, 2010
2 Sep, 2010
Imo State Civil Service Commission has released a comprehensive interview schedule for all successful candidates applying for various positions in the State Civil Service. Please click the link below to view the interview time-table for various cadres.
To check if you were among the shortlisted candidates for the interview, click on the position you applied for on the time-table (if you did not see the list for your cadre, please note that this website will be fully updated in due time).
– Candidates with Educational qualifications for the posts of Education Officer and Teacher Cadres who passed the aptitude tests should await the announcements for their dates of interview to be conducted by the Ministry of Education, SEMB/SUBEB
– Candidates short listed for the interview must complete their bio-data forms before the interview date.
– Candidates must note that irregularity of personal data could attract disqualification.
– Candidates must also note that, the State Government is an equal opportunity employer, so the bases competence, performance and fairness in this recruitment exercise is our watchword. Interlards, candidates are strictly advised to study hard and prepare for questions ranging from their respective fields to current affairs pertaining to Imo State and beyond.
– Candidates are advised to come along with the original of the following to the Interview venue:
First school leaving certificate, Seniour secondary school certificate, HND, Degree Certificate, Masters Degree Certificate where applicable, Birth Certificate, NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate, Original of Online exam slip, Original Result confirmation Printout, Passport photograph which must correspond to the one used for online registration, Relevant Certificates/Credentials including; FSLC,WASSCE,HND/B.Sc/M.Sc/ P.hD Certificates.
– Candidates should appear for the interview at the Government Secondary School Hall,Owerri at 10:00am on the specified dates as highlighted.