International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS) is a security company involve in providing security operatives for organisations and private individuals. We are also into escort services, bodyguarding etc. We provide the best security solutions with over 30years experience in the industry and within the Nigeria Security Industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Guard (Male and Female)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide security to office staff, buildings and properties.
- Keep the premises free from all kinds of dangers.
- Screen visitors before allowing them to enter the premises.
- Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
- Develop and implement preventative measures against accidents, thefts and other risks.
- Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures.
- Liaise with the CSO, LM and Supervisor to ensure the security of the location.
- Patrol designated property to monitor and prevent intrusion, damage, hazards and breaches of security
- Protect property and tenants from theft, damage, trespassing or accidents
- Provide a visible presence that enforces safety and security
- Identify and investigate suspicious behavior, threats and irregular activity
- Respond to alarms and requests for help
- Monitor and control entrance and departure of employees and visitors according to prescribed protocol
- Detect and confront unauthorized persons and violators of security procedures
- Check property through electronic monitoring systems
- Enforce relevant laws and regulations pertaining to all individuals on the property
- Report rule infractions and violations
- Monitor and prevent movement of prohibited items into and out of property
- Conduct exterior property checks for maintenance issues, malfunctions or hazards
- Contact relevant authorities to deal with unlawful or irregular activities
- Use radio or other communication devices in a clear and concise manner
- Prepare written reports of daily activities, observations and incidents.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / NCE / OND / SSCE qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
25th February, 2023.
Note: For more enquiries call/chat: 08176733727.