Michael Stevens Consulting – A company publishing business and management journals, a subsidiary of Michael Stevens Consulting, is urgently recruiting qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Associate Researcher
- 3-5 years experience in economy research and industry analysis.
- OND/HND in Arts or related field of study.
Job Title: Plant Human Resources Manager
- Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- 4 plus years of related experience in a manufacturing setting.
- 3-5 years HR generalist experience.
- Superior interpersonal skills and time management.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com