Krystal 12 Limited is a reputable company with a vision to seeing that business owners experience solutions that enhances smooth running of their day-to-day business operations. We are among the fastest growing indigenous Oil & Gas / Real Estate firm rendering services like procurements and distribution of various petroleum products at locations within and outside Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Overseeing all activities of the purchasing department
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers
- Preparing budget, cost analyses and reports.
- Building and maintaining partnership with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as delivery times and product ranges etc.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Qualification: HND / BSc / B.Eng
- Years of Experience: 1-2years
- Must have 1+ recent experience in the Oil & Gas industry Nigeria
- Ability to interact with all levels, especially C-level, well presented and articulate
- Superior networking skills with a sense of ownership and accountability
- Detail-oriented and focused.
- Proven record of clear written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, and Microsoft Project
- Self-starter that can come up to speed quickly.
- Strong negotiating and deal-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability and track record of delivering against targets
- Results-oriented with outstanding communication, organization and negotiation skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.