La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort is entwined in the core freshness of nature amongst virgin trees and the lovely view of the gentle romantic reflection of the setting sun upon the calm Atlantic Ocean. The views are simply iconic; you can only find in La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort The birthplace of African decor. Come and experience the beauty of African Interior designs. At La Campagne Tropicana, we ensure to retain an African brand and value. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced managing director to oversee business operations and provide strategic leadership.
- The managing director’s responsibilities include developing and implementing strategic plans and company policies, maintaining an open dialogue with stakeholders, and driving organizational success.
- To be successful as a managing director you should be able to manage and advance a business’s strategic objectives.
- Ultimately, an outstanding Managing Director is an exceptional leader, drives a company’s strategic visions, and is adept at crisis management.
- Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Reporting to the board, providing market insights and strategic advice.
- Supervising, guiding, and delegating executives in their duties.
- Ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated.
- Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
- Building and enhancing the company’s public profile at events, speaking engagements.
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost-efficiency.
- Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities.
- Overseeing the company’s business operations, financial performance, investments, and ventures.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc / M.Sc Degree with 3 – 10 years relevant work experience.
N100,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 24th July, 2023.