Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MBA Marketing Officer
- The MBA Marketing Officer ensures that the School maintains the EMBA / MEMBA market flagship within the environment and to provide administrative support to the admissions office in the various rounds of admissions.
Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the conversion of prospective leads to EMBA / MEMBA students by establishing regular and efficient communication to the prospective candidates using different effective channels.
- Responsible for calling and following up on Executive MBA and Modular Executive MBA programme prospects to ensure they complete the application process before the end of each marketing round.
- EMBA and MEMBA Rounds of Applications: File and sort individual application documents for each round. Schedule applicants for LBS administered tests and interviews.
- Process all third-party payments within 5 working days.
- Respond to inquiries from the website within 48 hours.
- Prepare an accurate admissions database.
- Database Management: creates new prospects records and daily updates of prospects records with information from front desk inquiry, phone call inquiry, email inquiry, referrals and other sources.
- Follow-up with the applicants to submit all relevant documents for admissions.
- Any other specific or adhoc duty to be assigned by line manager from time to
- Minimum of First Degree or HND
- At least 2 years in customer service management position.
- Experience gained in admissions will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management systems and practices
- Planning and organizational skills and initiative
- High integrity, reliability and confidentiality
- Knowledge of project management
- Ability to prepare reports
- Working knowledge of MS office
- Document management
- Strong interpersonal / human relations skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Please indicate “MBAMO20” (compulsory) as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 2nd November, 2020.
Note: Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity