Levers & Anchors Consulting is a business-focused service firm providing premium consulting services in workforce, strategy and technology ranging across recruitment, outsourcing, executive selection, HR structuring, performance evaluation, workforce training, company processes structuring, strategy formulation, strategic planning, marketing strategy, business advisory, tech-automation, tech-adoption and general tech advisory. Our services are modelled and delivered to create levers to the growth of organisations and translate to anchors for their targeted successes. We service organisations of all sizes employing ingenuously developed approaches and ethically grounded core values. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Architect
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client needs a widely-experienced Architect with excellent creativity and design precision to lead its Design Team as Company Architect for take-off of its construction projects.
- The ideal candidate would be a qualified and registered Architect with proven practical experience on designs and an exciting design portfolio that is willing to endure in a stable career, long-term.
- Lead the Design Team (Architect Team) to perform the basic responsibilities of Architectural Design, Rendering and On-Site Project Supervision for ensuring compliance of construction execution with design specifications.
- Major goal of the role is to ensure the provision of modern, aesthetically pleasing and functional designs within reasonable time and team participation and/or leadership to achieve 100% delivery of project to all design and quality specifications.
- Minimum Degrees in Architecture
- Design Portfolio and Practical Project Experience
- Working Experience (Design and Construction)
- NIA Registration will be added advantage
- Proficiency in Architectural Softwares
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Wide Exposure, Attention to Details and High Design Precision
- Integrity, Trustworthiness, Quality, Ethics and Timeliness
- Team Leadership, Presentation and Communication skills.
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Milestone Incentives
- Employment Benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Design Portfolio and Passport Photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 11th August, 2023.