Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- We need an Architect who will be responsible for preparing construction plans and specifications for buildings.
- A part of the job is to draft detailed construction drawings, as well as specifications used in the planning and construction of building projects.
- Preparing construction plans and specifications for buildings, including interior design details such as lighting, plumbing, or flooring materials
- Draft detailed construction working drawings, as well as specifications used in the planning and construction of building projects.
- Developing design concepts and creating preliminary sketches for new buildings or renovations to existing structures
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections on the existing ones.
- Ensuring all plans are compliant with governmental health and safety regulations.
- Providing guidance to subcontractors like builders, plumbers, and electricians, and helping them interpret design specifications.
- Support land development projects
- Assist in the preparation of Real Estate’s development design permit and regulatory documents.
- Ensure that designs are being properly implemented as construction progresses.
- Interact with associated disciplines including geotechnical, traffic, environmental, building, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and architecture, as well as landscape Architecture contractors
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Create layouts and reviews where necessary.
- Any other duties assigned relating to your job.
Qualification and Requirements
- A Degree and Master’s Degree in Architecture is compulsory with relevant work experience.
- Ability to use Architectural designing software.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 17th August, 2023.