Marikech Limited is a vibrant and innovative human resources development company that was incorporated in the year 2016 as an indigenous outsourcing company in Lagos. We are urgently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- We are in need of Data analysts that will develop analysis and reporting capabilities.
- Interpret data,analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports,
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality,
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems,
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets,
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs,
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst,
- Technical expertise regarding data models,database design development,data mining and segmentation techniques,
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect,organize,analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy,
- Adept at queries,report writing and presenting findings,
- BSc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
- We are looking for a Public Relations(PR) Officer to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders,media and the public.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies,
- Collaborate with internal teams(e.g. marketing)and maintain open communication with senior management,
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.),
- Prepare and distribute press releases,
- Organize PR events(e.g. open days,press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson,
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising,
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties,
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends,
- Prepare and submit PR reports,
- Manage PR issues.
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role,
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print),
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications,
- Proficient in MS Office and social media,
- Strong communication ability (oral and written),
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Ability to work well under pressure,
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns.
- You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies,
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations,
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness,
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.),
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution,
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth,
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role,
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles,
- Good understanding of market research techniques,statistical and data analysis methods,
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics,
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills,
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities,
- Creativity and commercial awareness,
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach,
- HND/BSc/BA in marketing,business administration or relevant field.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 13th December, 2019