Moove is on a mission to redefine what large-scale rideshare leasing and vehicle ownership look like in Africa. We are developing an innovative model to rapidly improve the availability of vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across major metro cities while also creating sustainable jobs for drivers We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Assistant / Office Manager
About the Role:
- We are looking for an experienced leader with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Business Assistant/Office Manager reporting into the Manager: Head of Business Support.
- As a proven result-driven person, the BA/Office Manager will be the leading point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners for his/her reporting manager.
- The ideal candidate will have some experience in a Startup environment. The BA/Office Manager will be prepared to be fully accountable for managing the executive’s calendar and setting up meetings, managing office logistics, managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner and being the main point of contact.
- In this role, you will dig deep into your administrative and coordination skills that make the organization more efficient, effective and amazing. If you’ve got patience, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for organization, this is the role for you!
- We are looking for a BA/Office Manager to manage projects, tasks and schedules for our Executives and be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Provide support to the Country Manager and the wider business
- Extensive management of travel and accommodation arrangements for Nigeria, Kenya and Uganda teams. Also manage the visa process for foreign visitors to Nigeria
- Procurement of work tools for new joiners and team
- Work closely with the Facilities Manager to ensure the office is run smoothly and compliant with our Environment and Social Management policy, and health & safety compliant in line with regulations
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Gate-keep effectively and efficiently
- Work collaboratively with executives to ensure they are delivering on their OKRs
- Manage executives’ calendars, set up meetings and ensure executives’ time is coordinated and used efficiently
- Ensure executives have necessary information ahead of meetings
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner thereby being a key source of information
- Manage team and firm events
- Expense reporting
- Manage new joiner and leaver onboarding
- Draft documents for internal and external communication – memos, emails presentations, reports where required
- Screen and direct correspondence
- Lead and manage projects where required
- Apply confidentiality and discretion at all times.
What You will need for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Office Manager or similar role
- Good experience in travel management
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and ready to take on additional tasks when required
- Excellent Google Suite and Ms Outlook knowledge
- Excellent scheduling and time management skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Who You’ll Be Working with:
- Directly reporting to Manager: Head of Business Support, and closely working with our internal and external stakeholders.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online