MTN has steadily deployed its services across Nigeria. It now provides services in 223 cities and towns, more than 10,000 villages and communities and a growing number of highways across the country, spanning the 36 states of the Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
MTN is recruiting a Master Brand Manager under department of marketing and strategy
- Develop and monitor key market indices as they affect brand preference, equity and market share.
- Develop rollout plans and route to market strategy for all Master brand initiatives
- Develop, execute and manage the following brand equity and affinity growing projects: MTN & U, WWTBAM, Project Fame and Hausa Brand Support programmes
- Conceptualize consumer acquisition and usage increment promotions in conjunction with segment managers to leverage brand properties
- Leverage MTNF initiatives to enhance brand equity (Develop cause marketing advertising campaign with corporate services)
- Provide Brand support to other functions like HR/Network group/IS and CR
- Supervise and manage all relevant advertising agencies.
- Manage production of advertising creative materials e.g. outdoor, TV and Radio
- Monitor Competitor activities –(Other GSM Providers)
Required Job Skills:
- At least 8 years work experience
- 5 years experience in brand management in a marketing department or advertising Experience of marketing plans, advertising materials and product life cycle monitoring
First degree in Social science or Arts
This vacancy expires on 1st of December 2009
Click to apply on MTN website: