Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of a Consumer Services Specialist
CONSUMER SERVICES SPECIALIST
- Ensure activities and deliverables are aligned to regional Consumer Services and Application Group strategies and conducted according to Nestle guidelines.
- Support the 60/40 + initiative through advice/input on food habits and preparation as required.
- Act as Culinary Expert and develop recipes to grow Nestle product usage by consumers.
- Assist in the development of communication material development including food photography.
- Act as Cookery Advisor in all situations where professional cookery advice is required. This includes, but is not limited to, Cookery Programs, Road shows, Cookery Demonstrations, Nutritional Foundation Analysis, Sampling, Schools Education Programs.
- Lead the Culinary Information System (CIS) and ensure activities are delivered according to plan.
- Manage the Consumer Services website in association with the Webmaster and Regional Consumer Services Manager to ensure updates are made according to strategy to help Nestle image/corporate positioning evolve to Nutrition, Health and Wellness.
- B.Sc or HND with a minimum of second class lower or upper credit in Nutrition, Home Economics, Food Science /Technology,Microbiology, Biochemistry or other related field.
- Must have at least 1- 2 years experience in a food related role or company.
- Hotel Management experience within a multicultural environment, and experience in cooking program and recipe writing will be an added advantage.
- Must be service oriented.
- Must have experience in managing people and business across cultures.
Must have strong inter-personal skills and the ability to work with people from different disciplines e.g. Sales, Marketing and Agencies.
- Ability to command professional respect and to gain consensus with stakeholders.
Qualified applicants should send in their applications on or before 22 September 2011
Nestlé Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Click here to view Job and apply Online