Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents.Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Manager (Hospitality)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for supervising the activities of all the departments and sets clear objectives.
- Plans activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model.
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales profits.
- Develop and implement an intuitive and effective marketing strategy to promote the resort services
- Communicate with guests when appropriate by welcoming them, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information, etc.
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment renovation, etc.
- Inspects facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all departmental managers.
- Oversee the operations functions of organization, as per the Organizational chart.
- Ensure full compliance to the resort operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Manage on-going profitability of the resort, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Closely monitor the resort business reporton a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for rooms division, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Maximizing the resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
- Responsible for corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Provide effective leadership to the resort team members.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Tourism, Business Administration or other related courses.
- 10-15 years experience as an operations Manager or other related managerial positions.
- Proven experience with clear track record of managing a resort.
- Must possess outstanding management skills and extensive hands-on experience.
- Should possess apt understanding of hospitality management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines.
- Should possess an outstanding leadership skill and pays a great attention to details.
- Working knowledge of MS office; knowledge of resort management software is an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a strong business mindset.
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem solving.
- Must be reliable with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Should have a good knowledge of sales and Marketing.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2021.