Nisa Wellness Retreat – With over ten years experience in the industry, our certified therapists are dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service, with each treatment and package fully customized and tailored to your personal needs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel General Manager
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced General Manager to supervise daily support operations of our Hotel and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. leading the team of professionals to complete the range of administrative duties in different departments.
- A great administration manager with excellent communication and Organisatonal skills.
- The ideal candidate will be well- versed in departmental procedures and policies in a Hotel and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more effieciently.
- Plan and co-ordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate nother business operations
- Manage meetings, schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of hotel supplies and purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities , Organise and supervise other hotel activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations and keep abreast with organizational changes and business development.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc qualification
- Over 7 years proven experience as an General manager in hotel industry
- Indepth understanding of Hotel management procedures and departmental and legal policies, Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Excellent computer knowledge (Ms word, Excel etc)
- An analytical mind with problem solving skill, a good team player with leadership skill.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and experience as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 28th June, 2021.