Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Job ID: 239079BR
Business Unit: Commercial Ops SZ
Functional Area: Marketing
Employment Type: Regular
- Develop and design innovative promotional campaigns and ensure all business activities comply with relevant, act, legal demands and ethical standards.
- Establish and sustain the products’ competitive edge. Analyze market and sales trends to gauge their effectiveness and optimize regional / national resource allocation.
- Formulate strategic, marketing and tactical plans for on-going and future product launches and ensure their implementation to achieve sales, profitability and market share targets.
- Key account management by monthly visits to evaluate effectiveness of process, campaigns and to build rapport.
- Active participation in lectures, seminars, symposiums, etc. to enhance product and organization image.
- Liaise and coordinate with various internal support functions and external agencies to ensure appropriate inventory management.
- Provide marketing and competitive knowledge on products to the field force.
- Answer all queries of internal / external customers as a product champion.
- Degree in Science or Pharmacy B.Sc. / B.Pharm
- Fluent spoken and written English
- About 3 years of experience in Product Management in the pharma industry. Sales experience and experience in managing hospital environment desirable.
Application Closing Date