Olivet Cloud Solutions Nigeria Limited is a leading Sage X3 ERP, Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) and Sage CRM solution provider in the Nigeria. Based in Lagos, Olivet Cloud Solutions Nigeria Limited is a Sage partner with vision is to deliver innovative, tailored information technology solutions and services that contributes to the customer’s success.
We are expanding our operations to Abuja & Enugu and Portharcourt. This is an exciting development for us and helps us better serve our current and future clients. Due to this expansion, we are currently recruiting for the post of:
Job Title: Software Sales Engineer
Locations: Abuja, Enugu, Port Harcourt-Rivers & Lagos
- Are you a Technology Sales and Marketing expert. With over 3 years of experience in B2B & B2C Software sales, Have you lead sales in the Cloud Computing (SaaS), ERP Softwares, Digital Marketing, FinTech – Switch & Mobile Payments, etc.
- Do you have a unique ability to blend Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Account and Project Management principles to drive business growth? Do you understand the relevance of and the role of lead nurturing in the customer acquisition cycle? If yes the role of Software Sales Engineer is for you.
- A Software sales engineer is someone who sells complex scientific and technological software products or services to businesses. You must have extensive knowledge of our products and how it functions.
- You must have the ability to blend Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Account Management, Project Management principles to drive business growth?
What does a Software Sales Engineer do?
Software Sales engineers typically do the following:
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain our products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess needs and to determine system requirements.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Oversee the enabling and training of the Olivet Cloud partners to be able to sell and open up new opportunities
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Help clients solve problems with installed software
- Recommend improved solutions to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
- Help in researching and developing new products
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, and attending trade shows and conferences
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and explain how specific products and services can meet these needs
- Help customers select products to meet customers’ needs, product specifications, and regulations
- Emphasize product features that will meet customers’ needs and exhibit product capabilities and limitations
- Answer customers’ questions about prices, availability, and product uses
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale and service agreements
- Prepare sales contracts and submit orders for processing
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns
- Sales engineers specialize in technologically and scientifically advanced products. You are to use your technical skills to explain the benefits of our products or services to potential customers and to show how the products or services are better than their competitors’ products.
- Sales engineers give technical presentations during which they explain the technical aspects of the product and how it will solve a specific customer problem.
- Sales engineers, however, team with the sales team who concentrate on marketing and selling the product, which lets the sales engineer to concentrate on the technical aspects of the job.
- By working as part of a sales team, each member is able to focus on his or her strengths and expertise.
- In addition to giving technical presentations, sales engineers are increasingly doing other tasks related to sales, such as market research. You will also ask for technical requirements from customers and modify and adjust our products to meet customers’ specific needs.
- Some sales engineers work with research and development (R&D) departments to help identify and develop new products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Related Courses
- Good experience in Information Technology
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work.
- Experience with databases (MySQL, MSSQL)
- 3 years Experience in Software Sales
- Have good experience in Collaboration Technologies.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with Subject “Software Sales Engineer- Enugu” or Software Sales Engineer – Abuja or ” Software Sales Engineer – Lagos or” Software Sales Engineer – PH or Software Sales Engineer – Enugu.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Candidate must have experience in Sales and meet all the Qualification listed above
- Only qualified candidates will be responded to.